«Senim» 2014 Contest Results
The "Senim" Competition on safety and labor protection among employers of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On 25 April, in the first day, in the framework of 4th Kazakhstan International Occupational Safety & Health Conference and Exhibition - KIOSH 2014 was held "Senim" Competition awards ceremony, rewarding the winners on safety and labor protection among employers, which is annually carried out by Committee on control and social protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan, MCFR-Kazakhstan LLP and RGKP "Republican research institute on labor protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
Following the results of an assessment of the indicators presented by participants of competition who characterize results of activities for providing healthy and safe working conditions, prize-winning places on two nominations were distributed as follows:
"The best labour protection service":
- The 1st place – JSC «Kostanayskiye mineral» (Zhetikara city),
- The 2nd place – Petropavlovsk office of the Southern Ural railway– subsidiary of the Federal state unitary enterprise "Southern -Ural Railway",
- The 3rd place – Kulsarinsky petrowire management of the Western branch «KazTransOil» (the Atyrau Region).
- Winners in this nomination became Atbasarsky regional production knot of telecommunications of JSC Kazaktelekom branch, Aktobe Copper Company LLP, JSC «Uralskneftegazgeologiya».
"The best labour safety engineer":
- The 1st place – the chief technical lead – the head of department on labor protection and safety measures of Pavlodar Petrochemical Plant LLP Semenov Konstantin Petrovich,
- The 2nd place – the safety engineer of Betege-U LLP Arkenova Gulbayan Anuarbekovna,
- The 3rd place – the security service and labor protection inspector of JSC «Zhambyl State District Power Station named after T.I. Baturov» Parkhomenko Tatyana Vladimirovna.
- Gribanov Alexey Viktorovich from "SEVKAZENERGO LLP became the winner of competition In the nomination of «safety engineer».
Notes of thanks are handed:
- Kazakhmys Exploration LLP (Karaganda),
- Krendel LLP (Pavlodar),
- Bakyrchiksky Mining Enterprise LLP (East Kazakhstan region, Auezov settlement).